Stanley M. Burnstein
Phone: (816) 886-4818
Alt: (816) 842-6100
From 1962 to 1966, Stanley Burnstein was a member of the tax department of Arthur Andersen & Co., an international certified public accounting firm, providing tax planning for business owners, high net worth individuals, trusts, and estates. Stanley lectures extensively throughout the country to business and professional organizations, and counsels family-owned businesses and investors. Stanley has a talent for explaining very technical subjects in an understandable manner.
Principal Practice Areas:
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Trusts and Estates
- University of Missouri – Columbia, J.D., 1962
- University of Missouri – Columbia, 1958
- Missouri, 1962
- Kansas, 1991
Stanley advises business owners and investors on the purchase and sale of the business, business operations, financing, business succession planning, taxation, estate planning, wills, and trusts.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships:
- Served as a member of the board of directors of the Kansas City Estate Planning Council
- Served as Chairman of the Taxation Committee for the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Chairman of the UMKC/CLE Estate Planning Internship Program
Stanley is also a Certified Public Accountant, having received the highest rank in tax accounting at the University of Missouri – Columbia. Stanley has been elected a Fellow in the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel. He also was the moderator of the National Estate Planning Audio Program entitled Stanley Quizzes the Experts.