Kelly Dean Brende
Phone: (816) 886-6100
Alt: (816) 842-6100
- Creighton University, cum laude, J.D., 1995
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, LL.M, 1998
- Northern Michigan University, B.S.
- Missouri, 2000
- Kansas, 2001
- Nebraska, 1995
Principal Practice Areas:
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Tax Services
- Trusts and Estates
Ms. Kelly Brende’s passion is providing the highest quality legal services in a manner that is easily understood by clients. Business planning, corporate law, estate planning, taxation and trust and estate administration can be difficult topics – Kelly helps clients comprehend these complex issues through her practical and client-focused approach.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships:
- Missouri Bar
- Kansas Bar
- Nebraska Bar
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar
- The American Bar Association
- Revising Author, Missouri Estate Planning, Will Drafting and Estate Administration Forms, 2011 Edition, Lexis Nexis
- Contributing Author, Roy M. Adams, 21st Century Estate Planning: Practical Applications, 2003 Edition, Cannon Financial Institute.
- Chapter VII: Annual Exclusion Gift Planning.
- Chapter VIII: Planning for the Marital Deduction.
- Chapter IX: Planning with the Application Exclusion Amount.
- Contributing Author, Edwin T. Hood, John J. Mylan and Timothy P. O’Sullivan, Closely Held Businesses in Estate Planning, Second Edition (1998).
- Subchapter 2.04: An Overview of the Federal Estate Tax System.
- Subchapter 2.05: An Overview of the Generation Skipping Transfer (GST) Tax.
Kelly is married and has three wonderful boys. She enjoys spending time with her family and volunteering at her church and other charitable organizations.