Brian Griggs is an associate in the Trial, Appellate, Workers’ Compensation and Arbitration Group. Brian pursues advocacy for his clients with passion. He focuses on Workers Compensation, Landlord-Tenant Actions (evictions, rent and possession, forcible detainer, etc.), Construction Litigation, Insurance Defense and other trial and appellate matters.
Honors, Awards, and Published Works:
- Author, “Homeless Is Not An Address: States Need to Explore Housing Options for Sex Offenders,” 79 UMKC Law. Rev. 757 (Spring 2011)
- Author, Case Note – 43.2 Urb. Law. (Spring 2011)
- CALI Excellence Award in Legal Writing
- CALI Excellence Award for Highest Grade: Criminal Procedure
- UMKC Highest Honors for Pro Bono/Public Service